SLT Paramotor Harness
The Super light Universal PM harness is designed for pilots looking for maximum comfort in take off and in flight without adding extra weight to their set up.
The Main goals when designing this harness were to save as much weight as possible while retaining the versatility of the legendary APCO universal harness and without sacrificing comfort or safety.
The discission was to design a universal harness that would fit almost all high hook up point type of frames on the market today. We collected pilot feedback for over a year and translated all of it into the harness in advanced added features.
The results are evident with this second generation harness, further refined and improved with many additional extras and options to satisfy even the most discriminating pilot.
- Super Light weight at less than 2 Kg.
- Fits most frames with low hook up points and floating or fixed side arm.
- specifically designed Emergency parachute compartment which can be Zipped on the side of the harness and is interchangeable with a zipped on Pocket.
- Size adjustment using a back extension zipper creating a unisize harness to accommodate all pilots from the smallest to the tallest. (Zipper closed S/M size, zipper open L/XL size)
- Super light ergonomic back support with specially designed foam to isolate the pilot from engine vibration.
- Extra wide 3D padded shoulder straps for maximum load spreading and carrying comfort.
- Integrated side and bottom storage compartments with reflective stripes for added visibility.
- A 2 piece seat board with a front flap for maximum sitting comfort on long flights.
- Integrated emergency parachute connection loops.
- Lightweight new quick lock buckles - safe and easy to operate.
- Hi density, strong and durable cloth.
- Foam padded, neoprene covered leg straps for maximum comfort at Take off, Landing position.
- All webbing adjustment buckles fixtures - lightweight, top grade aluminium, easy to operate.
- Double position main attachment loop for side bar.
- Speed system ready.
the side zipped pockets COD: AV055 and rescue containers COD: AVO53 are not included
without briddles cod T8FB