Simonini 140 engine on
classic frame, with rigid cage
a good compromise between a light and a very powerful engine.
This paramotor satisfies the pilots who need a thrust of 60 + kg.
An easy-to-start engine, with few vibrations and noiseless, with a perfect balance between lightness and power.
Thinking about his typical utilization, we have chosen to equip this paramotor with :
- our new 140 cm rigid cage, which allows the use of a 130 cm propeller without problems even applying the power launch takeoff technique
- and an 18 liters tank that allows long flights.
- 125 cm wood or 130 cm composite prop
- rigid 140 cm 2 parts (on the picture) or L1 flex cage
- 11 or 18 ( as on the picture) liters tank
- 23,13 Kg (version helix prop, 11 liters)
- wood prop +220/250 gr
- 18 liters + 620 gr